- About GPF
- Global Partnerships Institute
- FLAGSHIP INITIATIVES
The Guardian hosts SDG dialogues
Post 2015 Hub of The hosted an online discussion and debate on July 23rd, about the challenges and opportunities for the private sector to support the international community’s resolve to achieve sustainable development on a global scale in this generation. The live Q&A: “Will private sector money radically transform development?” benefited from the participation of leading development experts, as well as readers and listeners from around the world, who joined the conversation. This engaging conversation was curated by Ms. Eliza Anyangwe, Writer and Commissioning Editor, post-2015 hub.
The forum benefited from the following panel of experts:
- Matt Andrew, Associate Professor of Public Policy, Harvard
- DJ Forza, Private Sector Partnerships, Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance, Geneva, Switzerland
- David Kyne, CEO of Kyne
- Sarah Montgomery, Economic Justice Policy Analyst, Cafod, London, UK
- Manuel F Montes, Senior Advisor, Finance and Development, South Centre, Geneva, Switzerland
- Sipho Moyo, Africa Executive Director, One
- Charles Mwangi Waituru, Regional Post-2015 Advisor for Africa, VSO International, Nairobi, Kenya
- Tara Nathan, Executive Director for International Development, MasterCard, Purchase, NY
- Ranja Sengupta, Senior Researcher, Third World Network
- Paul Zeitz, Senior Advisor, US Department of State, Washington, DC
- Amir Dossal, Chairman, Global Partnerships Forum
The Global Partnerships Forum was privileged to participate in this unique online forum.
For a synthesis of this lively debate please visit this link here.
For more information on The Guardian's Global Development Professionals Network on sustainable development please click here.